Travel with Confidence: Safe Travels Protocols
We have always operated our holidays in a responsible way, and the welfare and safety of our customers is the priority of everyone at The Natural Adventure. We have received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s (WTTC) Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with the assurance that we have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols for tour operators – so you can experience Safe Travels in line with recommendations from the World Health Organization. Before we organise a trip to any destination, our itinerary will undergo a comprehensive risk assessment and audit, while our local partners will complete COVID-19 health and safety training.
We strongly recommend protecting the cost of your trip and other non-refundable travel expenses with travel insurance. Our Signature Travel Insurance allows you to insure all of your expenses. For complete peace of mind, we also recommend enrolling with World Nomads and Global Rescue, the worldwide leader in field rescue, evacuation and security extraction services. Read more and get a quote online.
Financial Protection and Happiness Guarantee
The Natural Adventure Company was formed in 2009 by Peter Duncan and Alex Pazderski, who both love hiking in the natural world. We also love to present great packages that take care of all the logistical details so that our walkers and cyclists can relax and responsibly enjoy the freedom of their self guided adventures. Our destination and route specialists are locally based and we regularly enjoy the hikes and rides ourselves, ensuring that our adventurers have constant access to our unique insight on the best routes and accommodation, together with the most engaging natural, cultural and historical landmarks. We have offices in London (UK), Dublin (Ireland) and Sofia (Bulgaria).
The Natural Adventure Company is a registered Tour Operator and Tour Agent, European Union license No. PK-01-7935, bonded by mandatory Public/Product Liability Insurance (also known as Tour Operator insurance), policy No. 13160190900000001 issued by Allianz Insurance. We fully comply with the EU Package Travel Directive (2015/2302/EU). In accordance with these regulations, all clients booking with The Natural Adventure Company are fully protected for the initial deposit and subsequent prepayments, including repatriation if required arising from cancellation or curtailment of your holiday due to our insolvency.
Since 2009 we’ve been building friendships with our hoteliers and local suppliers, so when you book a Natural Adventure holiday you can be confident that you will not only be getting the best advice and experience but that you will also be getting an honest price. As standard, your holiday with us includes all basic elements (overnights in hand-picked accommodations, breakfasts, ground transfers and luggage transfers, maps, route notes and GPS tracks) and many additional extras.
- Our carefully researched and tested routes are regularly updated
- Our holidays are centred within the most spectacular natural environments
- Our accommodation is always hand-picked for comfort and a warm welcome
- Our locally based teams and representatives are always available to advise and support our walkers and cyclists
- Full support from our London, Ireland and Bulgarian bases
- All payments are processed by Stripe and PayPal’s secure servers; we accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and AmEx)
We pride ourselves on the happiness of our customers (and it’s our customer reviews that confirm it), and we have a policy designed to hold us accountable to that. So if you feel let down by the service you received, please contact us. We will reach all parties involved to validate the problems and see if and where things went wrong. If the problem was within the control of either ourselves or our local providers, we will offer you a refund that’s proportional to the scale of the problem. To help us make this policy work fairly and adequately for everyone, it is of paramount importance that:
- If something is not as expected or you need assistance, please first contact our local office/representative at the coordinates provided in your pre-departure info pack. They are usually available 24/7 and ready to assist you and immediately fix the problem.
- If you have an issue with an accommodation or transport provider (e.g. you are not given the type of room you booked), the best approach would be first to try to liaise directly with them. If they are not cooperating, please call our local office/representative. In any case, it is of paramount importance that you raise the issue at the moment; it is much harder or sometimes impossible to remedy such problems post factum.