Having teamed up with industry leaders, starting in 2020 we are launching our free smartphone navigation app (available for Android and iOS devices), which will gradually eliminate the need of bringing a separate GPS device on our itineraries. Our new tours will immediately benefit from navigating by the app, and we are gradually adding all of our itineraries to it.
The benefits of using the app:
- It’s completely free (but you still can buy additional maps from the app developer)
- Having downloaded the tracks (emailed by us before your departure), you can use it offline to save battery and eliminate roaming charges
- Know exactly what to expect and complete peace of mind that you are on the right track
- Use it to record your hikes (not only with us but any hikes or other activities) and keep them private or share them with your friends
- Use and automatically sync between many different devices (desktop, tablet, smartphone, Apple Watch, Garmin devices and many more)
- On some holidays, the app can completely eliminate the need for bringing paper route notes with you; all the guidance info will be readily available in the app – this will both make life easier for you and will further reduce the environmental impact of our holidays!