Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. The Natural Adventure Company (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For the purpose of the Act, the data controller is The Natural Adventure Company of 76A James Bourchier Blvd Sofia. The data protection officer is Mr Alex Pazderski and you can contact him using firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we may collect from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website thenaturaladventure.com
This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services or information from us. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion operated by us or when you report a problem with our site.
- Information that you provide at the time of booking, or subsequently, that may include some or all the following information relating to you or your party: names, addresses, contact details, passport details, credit/debit card details, dates of birth, payment details, information relating to medical conditions and dietary requirements, emergency contact details, height, clothing and shoe sizes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
A pixel is a small amount of code located on a web page or through an email notification. As many services do, we use pixels to learn whether you’ve interacted with certain web or email content. This helps us measure and improve our services and personalize your experience on our website.
Local storage is an industry-standard technology that allows a website or application to store information locally on your computer or mobile device. We may use local storage to customize what we show you based on your past interactions with our website.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns only. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
Personal Data Storage
Any personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take appropriate steps to safeguard your data in accordance with the requirements of the Act. All information you provide to us will be stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Subject to our compliance with the requirements of the Act, although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will adopt appropriate procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses of the information:
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. This may include us using your personal data in order to tailor the website to your preferences.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes via a form on our website or direct correspondence with one of our representatives.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us including to communicate with you regarding your booking or other purchase.
- To respond to queries you may direct to us from time to time.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Disclosure of your information:
When you make a travel booking with us, certain of the personal data you provide will require to be passed to and processed and stored by relevant third parties, so that they can provide you with the arrangements you require.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, safety of The Natural Adventure Company Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose our customer list and personal information to a third party who acquires or attempts to acquire all or a substantial part of our company or website.
We may pass personal data to third party organisations that provide us IT or administrative services to us. We may use third parties to support us in providing our services and to help provide, run and manage our IT systems and website. For example, providers of information technology, cloud based software as a service providers, identity management, website hosting and management, data analysis, data back-up, security and storage services. The servers powering and facilitating that cloud infrastructure are located in secure data centres around the world, and personal data may be stored in any one of them.
When we share data with others, we will implement appropriate technical and organisations to protect the data and to comply with our obligations under the Act.
How long will we will store your information
We will retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You have certain rights over your personal data. These rights include:-
- Access to your personal data
You have a right of access to personal data held by us as a data controller. This right may be exercised by emailing us at email@example.com. We will aim to respond to any requests for information promptly, and in any event within 30 days.
To update, correct or rectify any personal data held to us, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the required changes and we will make the necessary amendments.
- Withdrawal of consent
You have a right to withdraw your consent to us processing your personal data at any time. To withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data please email us at email@example.com.
- Right of Data Portability
You have the right to receive any personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to another controller without hindrance from us. In exercising this right, you shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly us to another data controller where technically feasible.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, how and why we process personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights contained herein, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this policy
We may update our Data Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Data Policy on this page. You are advised to review this Data Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this Data Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.