While we wait for the storm to pass, we can still dream about our future adventures and relive our past ones. The best entry each month wins a £50 trip voucher. The best entry each year wins a £500 trip voucher – scroll down to submit your photo and browse our amazing entries. Good luck!
Our past winners
Submit your entry
This is a contest to award the best photo or short video taken on your adventure trips a travel voucher which you can use on any of our tours. The contest is not limited only to our customers – you can participate with any photo that you have taken on any adventure trip – just make sure you own the rights for it 😉
Submit your photo or short video using one of these methods:
- Upload it using the form below
- Share your photo or video on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and do not forget to tag it #NaturalAdventure
- Post your video on YouTube and include the keyword #NaturalAdventure
- Email your photo to [email protected] with #NaturalAdventure in the subject line
What we want to see:
- Unspoilt nature and breath-taking landscapes
- Once-in-a-lifetime experiences
- Happy faces and camaraderie
What we DO NOT want to see:
- Zoos, captive orca and dolphin shows, elephant back riding etc.
- Big cruise ships
- Orphanage tourism
The small print
- You can enter up to 5 photos per month including short video clips too
- Entries will be judged anonymously by our team, and one winner will be selected at the beginning of each month for the previous month
- At the beginning of each new year, our community will choose one annual winner among the previous year’s monthly winners
- The Natural Adventure Company will retain the rights to use all photos or videos submitted on our own website, re-sharing on social media, or in promotional materials, so please make sure you own the rights and you are happy to share.
Our Featured Adventures
A large part of the Amalfi Coast and Mountains walking holiday is, of course, along the Amalfi coast, and it includes all the famous coastal villages: Amalfi, Atrani, Ravello, Praiano and the scenic Positano. But you will also walk in real mountain scenery, through chestnut forests and picturesque countryside with beautiful terraced lemon groves and vineyards.
Our Slovakian Alps: High Tatras self guided walking holiday lets you explore Slovakia’s highest mountain range, which is also the first Slovak national park established in 1949. There are numerous valleys, glacial lakes called pleso, and mountain peaks; accommodation is in comfortable hand-picked 3 and 4-star hotels.
Rota Vicentina: Fishermen’s Trail Highlights includes the coastal part of Portugal’s famous Rota Vicentina long distance trail. It follows some of the best preserved coastline in Europe through the beautiful national park in the Alentejo region. Well-signposted paths will take you along impressive cliffs, down to deserted beaches and secret sandy coves, accessible only on foot.
The Elbe Sandstone Mountains are one of the most beautiful regions in Germany, located just a few miles from Dresden. In 2006, the 115-kilometre long Painter’s Path (Malerweg) was inaugurated. This is a moderate to strenuous trek, appropriate for experienced hikers, which takes in the entire Malerweg Trail in just 8 days.
Take a walk through the narrow corridors of “rock cities”, exciting rock labyrinths, and splendid viewpoints. Explore castles, ancient ruins, waterfalls, and stunning rock phenomena. Visit Trosky Castle – the symbol of the Bohemian Paradise. Finish your Bohemian Paradise holiday in Prague with plenty of time to get to know the City of a Hundred Spires.
Trace the footsteps of Orpheus through the mighty Devil’s Throat cave in the Tirgrad Gorge, said to be the mythical Hall of Hades, walk to Chaira Lakes and then take in the splendour of the Canyon of Waterfalls before moving to the comfort of your spa hotel.
Our Tour du Mont Blanc Highlights in Comfort walking holiday will lead you from France to Italy and Switzerland, taking in the best sections of the Tour du Mont Blanc circuit while we transfer your main luggage. Overnights are in nice 3 or 4-star hotels and mountain lodges with private rooms on all nights. In the evenings, you will enjoy delicious French, Swiss and Italian meals.