We are thrilled to offer a number of discounted tours with departure dates in August and September 2020 which are ready to book instantly. We have reserved the rooms for the dates listed below in these high demand locations, so you will just have to pay the trip balance and your booking will be instantly confirmed. Please note that some of the itineraries may differ slightly from the standard ones and that generally any changes that would affect the itinerary are not possible or may result in a delay of confirmation.
If you need more details or want to book any of the tours below, please reach out to our adventure specialists via phone, chat or use our enquiry form.
We have always operated our holidays in a responsible way and the welfare and safety of our customers is the first priority of everyone at The Natural Adventure Company.
The Natural Adventure Company has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s (WTTC) Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with the assurance that we have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols for tour operators – so you can experience Safe Travels.
These are in line with recommendations from the World Health Organization. Before we organise a trip in any destination, our itinerary will undergo a comprehensive risk assessment and audit, while our local partners will complete COVID-19 health and safety training.
Our Booking Promise: Financial Protection and Happiness Guarantee
The Natural Adventure Company was formed in 2009 by Peter Duncan and Alex Pazderski, who both love hiking in the natural world. We also love to present great packages that take care of all the logistical details so that our walkers and cyclists can relax and responsibly enjoy the freedom of their self guided adventures. Our destination and route specialists are locally-based and we regularly enjoy the hikes and rides ourselves, ensuring that our adventurers have constant access to our unique insight on the best routes and accommodation, together with the most engaging natural, cultural and historical landmarks. We have offices in London (UK), Dublin (Ireland) and Sofia (Bulgaria).
The Natural Adventure Company is a registered Tour Operator and Tour Agent, European Union license No. PK-01-7935, bonded by mandatory Public/Product Liability Insurance (also known as Tour Operator insurance), policy No. 13160190900000001 issued by Allianz Insurance. We are fully compliant with the EU Package Travel Directive (2015/2302/EU). In accordance with these regulations, all clients booking with The Natural Adventure Company are fully protected for the initial deposit and subsequent prepayments, including repatriation if required arising from cancellation or curtailment of your holiday due to our insolvency.
Since 2009 we’ve been building friendships with our hoteliers and local suppliers, so when you book a Natural Adventure holiday you can be confident that you will not only be getting the best advice and experience but that you will also be getting an honest price. As standard, your holiday with us includes all basic elements (overnights in hand-picked accommodations, breakfasts, ground transfers and luggage transfers, maps, route notes and GPS tracks) and many additional extras.
- Our carefully researched and tested routes are regularly updated
- Our holidays are centred within the most spectacular natural environments
- Our accommodation is always hand-picked for comfort and a warm welcome
- Our locally based teams and representatives are always available to advise and support our walkers and cyclists
- Full support from our London, Ireland and Bulgarian bases
- All payments processed by Checkout.com and PayPal’s secure servers
We pride ourselves on the happiness of our customers (and it’s our customer reviews that confirm it), and we have a policy designed to hold us accountable to that. So if you feel let down by the service you received, please contact us. We will reach all parties involved to validate the problems and see if and where things went wrong. If the problem was within the control of either ourselves or our local providers, we will offer you a refund that’s proportional to the scale of the problem. To help us make this policy work fairly and properly for everyone, it is of paramount importance that:
- If something is not as expected or you need assistance, please first contact our local office/representative at the coordinates provided in your pre-departure info pack. They are usually available 24/7 and ready to assist you and immediately fix the problem.
- If you have an issue with an accommodation or transport provider (e.g. you are not given the type of room you booked), the best approach would be first to try to liaise directly with them. If they are not cooperating, please call our local office/representative. In any case, it is of paramount importance that you raise the issue at the moment; it is much harder or sometimes impossible to remedy such problems post factum.