All our itineraries are unique and we put a lot of effort into tailoring them to our customers’ needs, so our booking process works as follows:
- You will provisionally book your holiday by submitting an online booking form. For most of our holidays* you are not required to pay until we have confirmed your booking (but still you have the option to do so if you wish to save time later).
- We will confirm availability with hotels and local suppliers, and then we will send you a booking confirmation email (within five days but typically much faster) and 20% deposit payment request (if there are less than six weeks to the holiday start date, full balance is due). Please do not book flights until we have explicitly confirmed your booking.
- Your booking is confirmed and departure guaranteed when we receive your payment. Payment is due within three days after booking is confirmed by us and we have emailed you a payment request (not applicable to holidays where payment at the time of booking is mandatory – see note below).
*For some holidays taking place in areas of high demand and limited hotel capacity (e.g. the Alps, the Dolomites) of for some last minute bookings because of local hotels’ policies we will ask you to make a mandatory payment at the time of booking (20% deposit or full balance if starting date is less than 6 weeks from the date of booking). In the unlikely event that there is no availability, and you do not wish to book for alternative dates/tours eventually proposed by us, you will be immediately refunded in full. No credit card fees all other charges apply.
You can pay by PayPal or any major credit/debit card**. To ensure security for our customers we use PayPal for ultra-secure online card payment, authorisation and settlement of your order. All card transactions are performed on PayPal’s own secure server to give you complete peace of mind.
**You do not have to have a PayPal account in order to pay by card, however if your email address has ever been registered with PayPal, you may be required to sign in. If you do not wish to do so, please make your booking using an email address for which you are sure that has not been registered with PayPal.
If you are a party of friends or two or more couples going together but want to pay separately, please submit a separate booking form for each couple/individual, stating in the ‘comments and special requirements’ section that you are travelling together).
Reserving a holiday through our website (the easiest and recommended way to book):
- Submit a booking request
Select the red “BOOK NOW” button on the page of your desired holiday. A new window will open with the secure booking form.
- Fill in and submit the booking form
You will provide basic information about you and choose desired starting date of your holiday. The form will also allow you to select desired options and extras. At Step 4 you will have the option to either PAY LATER (after we have explicitly confirmed your booking) or pay either deposit or full balance now in order to save time later. For some holidays however (see note above) payment at the time of booking is mandatory.
- Booking confirmation
As soon as we confirm availability with hotels (within five days, usually much faster) we will send you a booking confirmation email. Booking your flights: you should not make any non-refundable flight arrangements before your holiday booking has been confirmed by us.
- Balance payment
Not later than 6 weeks before trip start date, you will need to pay the full balance (we will email you a reminder and payment link). You will also need to acknowledge by that time that you have a valid travel insurance coverage. If you submit the booking form less than 6 weeks before trip start date, you will be asked to directly pay the entire trip cost.
- Receiving the holiday info pack
Subject to receipt of the balance payment we will send you the electronic pre-departure information pack. As we are constantly keeping our route notes up to date, the information pack is typically emailed 2 to 4 weeks before holiday start date, and part of the documentation may be handed to you on your arrival. If you need your information pack earlier, please let us know at the time of booking and we will do our best to deliver it at the required date.
You have a question or need more details before you book? Submit an en enquiry, email or chat with us providing details of the desired trip, number of people, preferred dates, options and extras, flights and any comments or questions, and one of our destination managers will get straight back to you.