Note: the information on this page relates only to new bookings made after 4 June 2020. If you have already booked a trip with us, please read our updates here.
Total Flexibility: Free Date Change and Free Cancellation
In order to allow you to start planning ahead for your dream adventure holiday, most trips now offer free date change* and free cancellation up to 31 days before departure – any moneys paid will simply be held as a travel credit.
*In case the tour booked has seasonal pricing or there are exchange rate fluctuations, the price of the holiday might be different depending on the new date chosen – you will have to pay the difference if the price is higher or we will refund you if it is lower.
For complete peace of mind, we recommend that you add a CFAR (‘Cancel for Any Reason’) coverage to your insurance policy – please consult your insurance provider or you can buy a CFAR option from us when booking which will allow you to cancel anytime and get a full refund of all monies paid, no questions asked.
Save 5% on 2020 Last Minute Bookings
You can now book most of our 2020 tours enjoying a 5% last-minute booking discount.
- To apply the last minute discount: please enter the promo code 2020LASTMINUTE in the booking form
Save up to 10% on 2021 Bookings
You can now book most of our 2021 tours enjoying a 5% early booking discount. In addition, if at the time of booking you pay your full balance, you will be entitled to an additional 5% off the tour price.
- To apply the early booking discount: please enter the promo code 2021EARLYBIRD in the booking form
- To apply the early balance payment discount: please contact your assigned adventure specialist for details
Save up to 15% on Vouchers & Gift Cards
If you are not sure where or when you want to travel, you can buy a travel voucher valid for 24 months. For a limited time, you can enjoy a discount of up to 15% off the face value; the vouchers can also be purchased as gift cards e.g. for a wedding gift, anniversary, birthday or Christmas present – the list is endless!
Our Booking Promise: Financial Protection and Happiness Guarantee
The Natural Adventure Company was formed in 2009 by Peter Duncan and Alex Pazderski, who both love hiking in the natural world. We also love to present great packages that take care of all the logistical details so that our walkers and cyclists can relax and responsibly enjoy the freedom of their self guided adventures. Our destination and route specialists are locally-based and we regularly enjoy the hikes and rides ourselves, ensuring that our adventurers have constant access to our unique insight on the best routes and accommodation, together with the most engaging natural, cultural and historical landmarks. We have offices in London (UK), Dublin (Ireland) and Sofia (Bulgaria).
The Natural Adventure Company is a registered Tour Operator and Tour Agent, European Union license No. PK-01-7935, bonded by mandatory Public/Product Liability Insurance (also known as Tour Operator insurance), policy No. 13160190900000001 issued by Allianz Insurance. We are fully compliant with the EU Package Travel Directive (2015/2302/EU). In accordance with these regulations, all clients booking with The Natural Adventure Company are fully protected for the initial deposit and subsequent prepayments, including repatriation if required arising from cancellation or curtailment of your holiday due to our insolvency.
Since 2009 we’ve been building friendships with our hoteliers and local suppliers, so when you book a Natural Adventure holiday you can be confident that you will not only be getting the best advice and experience but that you will also be getting an honest price. As standard, your holiday with us includes all basic elements (overnights in hand-picked accommodations, breakfasts, ground transfers and luggage transfers, maps, route notes and GPS tracks) and many additional extras.
- Our carefully researched and tested routes are regularly updated
- Our holidays are centred within the most spectacular natural environments
- Our accommodation is always hand-picked for comfort and a warm welcome
- Our locally based teams and representatives are always available to advise and support our walkers and cyclists
- Full support from our London, Ireland and Bulgarian bases
- All payments processed by Checkout.com and PayPal’s secure servers
We pride ourselves on the happiness of our customers (and it’s our customer reviews that confirm it), and we have a policy designed to hold us accountable to that. So if you feel let down by the service you received, please contact us. We will reach all parties involved to validate the problems and see if and where things went wrong. If the problem was within the control of either ourselves or our local providers, we will offer you a refund that’s proportional to the scale of the problem. To help us make this policy work fairly and properly for everyone, it is of paramount importance that:
- If something is not as expected or you need assistance, please first contact our local office/representative at the coordinates provided in your pre-departure info pack. They are usually available 24/7 and ready to assist you and immediately fix the problem.
- If you have an issue with an accommodation or transport provider (e.g. you are not given the type of room you booked), the best approach would be first to try to liaise directly with them. If they are not cooperating, please call our local office/representative. In any case, it is of paramount importance that you raise the issue at the moment; it is much harder or sometimes impossible to remedy such problems post factum.