You can buy a travel voucher which can be used against any tour and enjoy a discount of up to 25% off its face value; they can also be purchased as gift vouchers e.g. for a wedding gift, anniversary, birthday or Christmas present – the list is endless!
- £500 vouchers (3% discount – buy for £485)
- £1000 vouchers (5% discount – buy for £950)
- £2000 vouchers (10% discount – buy for £1800)
- £5000 vouchers (15% discount – buy for £4250)
- The voucher is redeemable against the cost of any of our holidays; it must be bought and fully paid at least 4 months prior to departure date
- The value of the vouchers will be always in GBP but they can be paid for in different currencies (choose your currency from the switch on the upper right-hand side of this page e.g. GBP, EUR, USD, CAD, AUD)
- In order to redeem the voucher, submit an online booking form for your desired trip and insert the voucher code in the Promo Code field; the form will automatically deduct the voucher value from the amount due for the respective booking
- Bookings are subject to availability. All our trips are tailor-made and all submitted bookings are provisional until explicitly confirmed by us
- The voucher is fully transferrable and can be used as a gift card too
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be issued as a compensation for a cancelled/postponed/suspended trip
- Other discounts and promo codes cannot be applied on vouchers as they have already been discounted.
- Vouchers cannot be applied to already booked holidays.
Delightful moderate walk building up slowly to an interesting climax over the days. Varied and friendly hotels. Kirchberger in Wildsteig deseerves... Read full review
We are a retired couple of 73 and 70 years old. We enjoyed the trip very much. The trip was well organised; all went smooth, the accommodation... Read full review
This holiday not only had erupting volcanoes, fabulous hospitality and a plethora of dramatic landscapes to walk in, it also featured gorgeous... Read full review
We just completed the Catalan Coast and Mountain week-long self-guided walking tour. February was perfect in the off-season! [The] itinerary... Read full review